Tuesday 22 November 2011

Alpine Rollercoaster - I Want A Go

This looks superb, though I'm sure I'd use the brake, unlike the chap making this video. Why don't we have something as exciting and dangerous as this in the UK? We get theme parks - where we are charged the same as a budget family holiday, and made to queue for hours whilst being attacked by wasps for a ride that last barely a minute - then charged for junk food, and then to park the car in their car park. Legoland Windsor. I'm looking at you. Or in the case of Thorpe Park - all of the above, as well as changing the height restrictions (detailed on the gate after paying for the tickets) on many of the rides so my youngest was unable to go on anything vaguely exciting. Did we get a refund? No, we got LEGOLAND WINDSOR tickets. I'm NOT paying for the bloody car park this time.

This is what you ride on.

No comments:

Post a Comment