Friday 28 January 2011

Introducing The "No Sh*t Sherlock Diet"

I'm thinking of writing a diet book ready to tap into the 2012 market.

The "new" Atkins (so I understand) is called the Dukan Diet, and it has sold over 1.5million copies in France alone, and with Celebs such as Giselle Bundchen and Jennifer Lopez rumoured to be following it, it'll no doubt sell by the bucket load now its available in English. By the way, the Atkins Diet has sold over 15million copies worldwide.

Trouble with my "No Shit Sherlock Diet" is that it is based around the following 4 basic principles;

1. Eat less food
(as well as food that is bad for you)

2. Drink less alcohol
(as well as fizzy and sugary drinks)

3. Exercise more
(that's exercise that makes the heart rate go up, and might even make you out of breath)

4. Do this all the time
(ronseal)

It'll be hard to pad this out for a few hundred pages I must admit, but I think I'm onto something - I'll even get some solid scientific evidence to back up my new diet, as well as including recipe ideas (don't use lard, don't add cheese, cut down on the fat, don't eat ready meals 24/7) exercise plans (walk to the shop, go for a little run / bike ride / swim regularly) as well as how to watch TV of an evening without drinking a bottle of wine.

Wonder which celebrities I could get to endorse this lifestyle revolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment